Chess Tag is looking for an Account Manager to help continue the success of its Account Services Department. The Account Manager will serve as the liaison between clients and Chess Tag, and as such have good interpersonal skills and an understanding of all services that we provide. In addition, the Account Manager will be responsible for leadership and training of the Account Executives. Qualified candidates will have experience in Digital Marketing and a good understanding of Middle Eastern culture, and preferably Saudi culture.
- Responsible for developing client relationships and closing the sale
- Write briefs with detailed functionality specifications
- Attend client weekly meeting to stay updated on the client’s status
- Prepare quotations and contracts for clients and prospects
- Act as the project manager on the pending client projects
- Brief and follow up on the tasks of content development teams and digital operations team
- Explore new partnerships and clients
- Ability to work with and manage multi-disciplinary teams i.e. brand, research, technical, etc…
- Ensure customers are fully briefed and kept up-to-date with all digital marketing opportunities to reflect their business.
- Responsible for the quality of service and delivery of all the company’s services
Education- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Skills and Abilities
- Outside sales experience: 4 years
- Agency experience: 2 year
Minimum 3 years in selling Content Management Systems, or CRM systems, or Digital Marketing Services or Social Media technologies and strategies including web application systems
- Ideal candidate and preferred candidate will have experience in all of the above solutions.
- Candidates that cannot demonstrate selling these solutions through proven work experience will not be considered
- Experience in selling a solution and consulting based projects that are a minimum of $ 100,000 in revenues
- The Ideal candidate with have Fortune 5,000 experience AND higher education experience (marketing preferred)
- An alternate candidate may have experience only in higher education
- If higher education experience the ideal candidate will have experience dealing with leading higher education solutions including Blackbaud and Sunguard Luminus
- Fluent Arabic and English writing and speaking
- Must demonstrate leadership & coaching skills
- Candidate must be self starter, independent and goal oriented
- Ability to motivate the team to deliver projects
- Must have passion for technology, digital marketing, social media and building relationships
- Ability to write basic to complex presentations, briefs and proposals
- Understand the process of strategy development and planning
- Must be a problem solver and a thinker
- Expert hunter skills, generate and identify qualified sales leads in focused marquee clients, verticals, and target markets
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective management of contacts, proposal pipeline, account issues and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including face-to-face, written, presentation and phone.
- Word Processing