Chess Tag is looking for an Account Executive to help continue the success of its Account Services Department. The Account Executive will serve as the liaison between clients and Chess Tag, and as such have good interpersonal skills and an understanding of all services that we provide. In addition, the Account Executive will serve as an assistant to the Account Manager. Qualified candidates will have experience in Digital Marketing and a good understanding of Middle Eastern culture, and preferably Saudi culture.
- Assist in developing client relationships and closing the sale
- Manage the day to day client activities like invoicing, collecting, follow ups, etc..
- Write briefs with detailed functionality specifications
- Attend client weekly meeting to stay updated on the client’s status
- Prepare quotations and contracts for clients and prospects
- Act as the project coordinator on the pending client projects
- Brief and manage the tasks of content development teams and digital operations team
- Explore new partnerships clients
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams i.e. brand, research, technical, etc…
- Ensure customers are fully briefed and kept up-to-date with all digital marketing opportunities to reflect their business.
- Responsible for the quality of service and delivery of all the company’s services
Education- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in marketing
Skills and Abilities
- Must demonstrate persuasive & coaching skills
- Fluent Arabic and English writing and speaking
- Candidate must be self starter, independent and goal oriented
- Ability to motivate the team to deliver projects
- Must have passion for technology, digital marketing, social media and building relationships
- Ability to write basic to complex presentations, briefs and proposals
- Must have the ability to become a problem solver and a thinker
- Ability to show knowledge in the digital marketing industry, social media, web development and apps.
- Understand the process of planning
- Word Processing