It’s easy to write a few posts and gain a few followers, but is there a plan behind it? If you’re serious about setting BIG goals and reaching them- all while creating a real buzz about your product- you’ve got to make a plan. In our last blog post we talked about Identifying Objectives. Once you’ve determined your activity, target audience and engagement, you can move along to…
Planning for Your Content
Determining your goals is the key that admits you into our world, the world of social networking! One thing you need to know; Content is king! Without it you do not exist,and without a good content strategy plan you will fail. And here is why you need a content strategy:
- To strengthen the bond between you and your followers.
- A content strategy ensures that the content you create tells a consistent and compelling story.
- Creating a comprehensive content strategy means cultivating a real awareness of what the content being created says, intentionally or unintentionally, about you. In other words, your reputation.
5 steps to perfecting your content strategy:
- Define your goals
- Identify your target audience
- Target the appropriate social media platforms
- Content type
- Your resources
Be as detailed as you possibly can. Social media takes lots of preparation to be certain your goals will be met. The next and last blog post in this series will give you the last step in diving into the world of social media marketing: Determining the resources required.