- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Responsible to invoice and follow up on client billing
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects organization’s value by keeping financial information confidential.
- Dealing with Auditors and provide them with all the needed information.
- Manage VAT, Zakat and other associated tax issues, and the filling and the payment process before the competent authorities
- Prepare comparison of actual vs budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Experience
Skills and Abilities
- Must be reliable and keep the information confidential
- Must be a thinker and a problem solver
- Understand financial reporting
- Show an understanding of banking requirements and SAMA regulations
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
- Word Processing
- Accounting Software